Pumpkins painted by the Rascal Artists. Pumpkin Patch display
created by Volunteer Seastedt (Margo's (AM) grandmother.
created by Volunteer Seastedt (Margo's (AM) grandmother.
I am thankful for “my Mom, because she
reads me stories at night.” ~Bridget~
I am thankful for “my family, because they helped when I broke my collar bone.” ~Jenna~
reads me stories at night.” ~Bridget~
I am thankful for “my family, because they helped when I broke my collar bone.” ~Jenna~
I am thankful for “my Dad and for my Mom, because I like them”. ~Anesa~
I am thankful for “my Brother, because he always plays the
Kindle with me at the same time.” ~Logan ~
Kindle with me at the same time.” ~
I am thankful for “my Mom and Dad, because them help me get dinner ready.” ~Lexie~
I am thankful for "my Daddy, because he gives me hugs and kisses always after school." ~ Leah~
I am thankful for "my Daddy, because he gives me hugs and kisses always after school." ~ Leah~
I am thankful for “my Mom, because she cleans my room.” ~Samantha~
I am thankful for my Mom and Dad, because my Dad makes supper and Mom plays Mobie Go with me.” ~Zachary~
“I am thankful for “my doggie, Brodie, cuz he always licks me when I pet him!” ~Blake~
I am thankful for “my cat, because she goes under my blanket and snuggles with me.” ~Andrew~
I am thankful for
“school, because I like to learn stuff and go to gym.” ~Maggie~
“school, because I like to learn stuff and go to gym.” ~Maggie~
I am thankful for “my Mom and my Dad, because my Dad works and plays games with me. My Mom loves to bake chocolate chip cookies with me.” ~Noah~
I am thankful for “my Mom and Dad, because they play with me. My Dad plays soccer with me. My Mom …. She does a puzzle with me.” ~Ismael~
I am thankful for “Daddy and Mommy,
because Daddy builds sheds and Mommy cooks dinner for me every night.” ~Colin~
I am thankful for “my family, because they take care of me and we go to fun places in the van and stay at hotels and play together during the storm.” ~Griffin ~
No comments:
Post a Comment