Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch designed by Mrs. Seastedt, Margo's grandmother.  Pumpkins 
painted by the Rascal Artists.  Thank you, Mrs. Seastedt! 

I am thankful for “my brother.  He makes me happy.  He plays with me.” ~Makenzie~


I am thankful for “my family.  We play together, laugh together.” ~Shylah~

I am thankful for “my baby cousin, Asa.  We play together when Mom and I babysit her.” ~Lydia~

I am thankful for “my cousins who play with me.  We like to play tag together.” ~Olivia Mc~

I am thankful for “my family.  They play with me and go outside with me.” ~Tiago~

I am thankful for “the snow and the snowangels” ~Margo~

I am thankful for “the animals.” ~Andrew E~

I am thankful for “my parents.” ~AJ~

I am thankful for “June Bug, but I’m sad that he went to the farm to have a new home.” ~Charlotte~


I am thankful for “Ella, because she’s my pretty sister who always plays with me.”  ~Olivia C~

I am thankful for “sometimes my Mommy covers me up.” ~Nolan~

I am thankful for “my brother. 
He is nice and I really like him.” ~Alex~
I am thankful for “Me and Mrs. Rich and Mrs. Pearl. 
I love them!” ~Steven~

I am thankful for “my Mom and Dad and my Sister. 
She gives me presents of stuffed animals.” ~Holly~

I am thankful for "my baby Sister.  I love her! 
She is awesome!” ~Morgan~

I am thankful for “my two brothers, Tommy and Zachary. 
They play with me a lot…even when they have homework.” ~Jeffrey~

I am thankful for “having a Baby Brother and his name will be Domenic.” ~Kiki~

I am thankful for “Auntie Karen’s baby, because I think she’s going to be cute.” ~Mei~

“I am thankful for “my family and my cats.  I love them!” ~Emma~

No comments:

Post a Comment