Thursday, May 9, 2013

Newsletter ~ May 9


Greetings Rascal Families!

Grateful accolades are extended to YOU and YOUR family for the generous supply of materials sent in for upcoming projects.  Now we have everything we need and plenty of it for the remaining kindergarten school days….YAHOO!!!

"Of all the rights of a woman, the greatest is to be a MOTHER."


Dedication to all the Rascal MOMS


Preparation for Mothers’ Day was TOPS on the Rascals list this week.  Tears of love were in our eyes as I read Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.  Listen to your child’s special message to you from the heart.  Click on the Mother's Day Tribute (AM or PM page-listed above).   Get your tissues ready!

May has been exciting indeed!  We’ve been studying living and non-living things with a focus on ladybugs.  Eggs, larvae, pupae, adult ladybugs and metamorphosis are the buzz words among Rich’s Rascals.  These words have become part of our everyday vocabulary.  Ladybug larvae is expected to arrive any day.  (Keep your fingers crossed!)  It is no surprise the Science Center has been most popular!

In closing, Mrs. Pearl and I would like to send our sincere thanks for making Teacher Appreciation Week  one that will always be remembered.  Gifts and surprises continue throughout the week.  Raffle tickets galore….Do you believe I won a gift certificate to Applebee’s?  I am ever so grateful!  The lunch on Tuesday was better than any gourmet restaurant I’ve been to.  The setting was most inviting:  tables covered with colorful tablecloths, sparkling star centerpieces; a variety of delicious edible specialties -  ambiance you travel around the World for.  Merci beaucoup!


                                                                                   
                                               Have a Splendid Mother’s Day!
                                                                        June A. Rich               

No comments:

Post a Comment